Nordic Walking Nations
10+ Health Benefits gained with each
Step of Nordic Pole Walking!
Each step provides:
- Better Posture, Balance and Walking Gait
- Activates 90% of your body musculature
- Increases levels of Dopamine, new brain cells, helps self-regulate brain to calm down
- An Aerobic Resistant/Cross motor exercise generates better Brain Function
- Reduces 30% stress and pain from back, hips, knees and ankles, improves Endurance
- Improves Immune, Vascular and Lymphatics
- Burns 22-47% more Calories than regular walking
- Strengthens and balances the Para- Spinal Muscles
- Improves your mood and restful SLEEP
Nordic Walking is
Cross Motor Function
It is a simple exercise that can be done
indoors or outdoors on any surface.
35 minutes of Nordic Walking is equivalent to
one hour of regular walking,
but gives you the Health Benefits of Swimming,
all in one simple easy walking exercise.