Nordic Walking Nations
10+ Health Benefits gained with each
Step of Nordic Pole Walking!
Each step provides better:
- Better Posture, Balance and Walking Gait
- Activates 90% of your body musculature increasing Stability
- Improves the Vascular and Lymphatic Systems Function
- An Aerobic Resistant/Cross motor exercise generates better Brain Function
- Reduces 30% stress and pain from back, hips, knees and ankles
- Burns 22-47% more Calories than regular walking
- Strengthens your core by balancing the Para- Spinal Muscles of the Spine
Nordic Walking is
Cross Motor Function
It is a simple exercise that can be done
indoors or outdoors on any surface.
35 minutes of Nordic Walking is equivalent to
one hour of regular walking,
but gives you the Health Benefits of Swimming,
all in one simple easy walking exercise.